THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 19, 2009

All I Want, Gone and Back

Tonight i thought of something

about all i've said
about all i've done
and about all i've created

And to think all that
was full of sins
done to gratify myself
but also to make God above despise me

I wish
I was blind
So all that's despicable
I cannot see

I wish
I was deaf
So all that's not God's will
I cannot hear

I wish
I was mute
So all that's despicable of saying
I cannot say

I wish
I was paralyzed
So all that's bad to do
I cannot do

But what good is life?
when all i can do
is NOTHING...

What good can we do?
when all of us
are despicable to God
as we are sinners

Thank Lord for Christmas
As You gave us one more hope
of survival and love
As we could live today
with hope of sitting next to You

All we got to do is...

BELIEVE . . .

0 comments: